Tel.: + 49 (0) 2841 / 88 88 – 0
Fax: + 49 (0) 2841 / 88 88 – 199
Managing director: Dipl.-Kfm. Reinhard Vinkmann
Chairman of Advisory Board: Prof. Dr. Thilo Wörn, Martin Runge (understudy)
Honorary Chairman of Advisory Board: Ernst Oertgen
Register court: District Court of Kleve
Register number: HRB 9620
Sales tax identification number in accordance with § 27a of the sales tax law:
Responsible for the contents: DEFLEX®-Dichtsysteme GmbH
Concept, design and realisation:
Admeta® Werbeagentur, Duisburg
1. Content of the online offer: DEFLEX®-Dichtsysteme GmbH does not issue any guarantee for the updated status, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against Die DEFLEX®-Dichtsysteme GmbH which refer to damage of a physical or immaterial nature, which was caused by the use or non-use of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are basically excluded, provided that there is no in a verifiable intent or gross negligence on the part of Die DEFLEX®-Dichtsysteme GmbH.
2. References and links: With direct or indirect references to other Internet pages (“links”) which lie outside of the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case where the author had knowledge of the contents and it would have been be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the case of illegal contents. The author declares explicitly that, at the time of the link-setting, no illegal contents were identifiable on the pages to be linked. The author does not have any influence on the current and future structuring, the contents or the authorship of the linked/referenced pages. Therefore he herewith explicitly distances himself from all contents of linked/referenced pages which were changed after the link-setting. This determination applies for all links and references placed within our own Internet offer, as well as for external entries in visitors books, discussion forums and mailing lists arranged by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages which arise from the use or non-use of such kinds of presented information, only the provider of the pages which were referred to is liable, not the party who simply refers to the respective publication over links.
3. Author and identification code law: The author makes best efforts to consider the copyrights of the employed graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in all publications and to use or refer to graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts generated by himself. All brands and trade marks designated within the Internet offer and, as appropriate, protected through third parties, are subject without limit to the determinations of the label identification law valid in each case, and the rights of ownership of the respective registered properties. Based on the designation alone, the conclusion cannot be drawn that brand names are not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for published objects generated by the author himself remains with the author of the pages. Any copying or utilization of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without explicit approval from DEFLEX®-Dichtsysteme GmbH.
This applies particularly to the brand names of the following companies and associations, as Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen – DGNB e.V., DQS GmbH, DAkkS Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle, IQNet – The International Certification Network (Bern, Schweiz), aluplast GmbH (Karlsruhe), Corona Gmbh (Relingen), Inoutic / Deceuninck GmbH (Bogen), heroal – Johann Henkenjohann GmbH & Co. KG (Verl), GEALAN Tanna Fenster-Systeme GmbH (Tanna), Kömmerling – profine GmbH (Troisdorf), REHAU GmbH (Guntramsdorf), VEKA AG (Sendenhorst), Schüco International KG (Bielefeld), HUECK GmbH & Co. KG (Lüdenscheid), Hartmann Fensterwerk T. Hartmann (Kirchardt-Berwangen), Wicona – Sapa Building Systems GmbH (Ulm), Hydro Aluminium Deutschland GmbH (Grevenbroich), Kawneer – Alcoa Aluminium Deutschland Inc. (Iserlohn), Jansen AG (Oberriet, Schweiz), RAICO Bautechnik GmbH (Pfaffenhausen), et al.
4. Data protection: Provided that the possibility exists within the Internet offer of the input of personal or commercial data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of such data is implemented on the part of the user on an explicitly voluntary basis.
5. Legal validity: This disclaimer of liability: This disclaimer of liability is to be considered as a part of the Internet offer from which this page was referred to. Provided that parts or individual formulations of this text should not, should no longer or should not completely, correspond to the applicable legal position, the remaining parts of the document remain unchanged by this in their content and validity.